Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hugh Jakman - Love Don't Need a Reason Lyrice

If your heart always did


What a normal heart should do


If you always play a part


Instead of being who you really are


Then I might just miss


The one who's standing there


So instead of passing by


Show the someone that you care


Instead asking why


Why me? And why you?Why not we two?


'Cause love don't need a reason


Love don't always rhymeAnd love is all we have for now


What we don't have is time


If we always believeAll the madness that we're taught


Never questioning the rulesThen we're living lies we bought so long ago


How are they to know?It's not who's wrong or rightIt's just another way


And I don't wanna fightBut know I'm gonna stay with you till the end
With you my friend'


Cause love don't need a reasonLove don't always rhyme


And love is all we have for nowWhat we don't have is time


I'll hold you closeTimewill tear us apart


I will stand by you It's got to start with the beat of one heart


Together, we can see this through'


Cause love don't need a reason Love's never a crime


And love is all we have for now


What we don't haveWhat we don't have is time






Love Dont Need a Reason that is Why I Love You

No comments: